Monday, January 31, 2011

Bucket List...

Here are some of things I have actually done from my list...

Pick a Pearl!

Wow one whole thing! I have gone to Jellyrolls the dueling piano bar at the Boardwalk Hotel. While it wasn't on my list it was still a blast! Thankfully I haven't been here too long so I don't feel bad but I have started to chip away at those rides & shows.

So far I've Ridden

At Magic Kingdom:

Pirates of the Caribbean

Big Thunder Mountain

Haunted Mansion

It's a Small World

Peter Pan's Flight

PhilharMagic

Snow White's Scary Adventure

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Carousel of Progress (for the first time!)

Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (another first for me)


Shows:

Wishes

The New nighttime castle show


Epcot:

Spaceship Earth

Test Track

Living with the Land

Gran Fiesta Tour

Maelstrom


Shows:

Illuminations


Animal Kingdom:

Kali River Rapids (a first)

Expedition Everest (go Chelsea go Chelsea)

Dinosaur


Hollywood Studios:

The Great Movie Ride - Gansta & Cowboy version (first time for Cowboy It's awesome!)

Sounds Dangerous (first & last time)

Muppet Vision 3D

Toy Story Mania

Rock N Roller Coaster

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror


Show:

Beauty and the Beast


So out of an approximent 93 rides/shows/parades I've done: 31 shows/rides! Not too shabby for my first 13 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment