Sunday, January 30, 2011

My First Week continued…

Friday was Traditions. I’m not really going to give anything away. It’s super fun! Wear comfortable shoes and answer lots of questions. The best part about Traditions? You get your nametag and your Disney ID. The nametag is just fun to have but the Disney ID gets you into the parks! I had the 2pm Traditions. At first I was bummed because I wouldn’t be able to go to the parks until late that day. I got over that really quick! Early Traditions people had to be at the bus at 6:45am. Marybeth and I had late Traditions so we went out the night before and got to sleep in. We had to be at the bus at 12:45. Which was perfect. Just as a warning Traditions is like 4 hours so be prepared for the day to be a bit long.


Here is my nametag…


After Traditions most people go to the Parks. Since this is your first day to be able to go it is a lot of fun. I don’t really remember what I did after Traditions. I got out around 6. I think we just went out to dinner.

Saturday I had my Park tour. Each park calls it something different but for everyone it is a park tour. The tour is fun. You learn a lot about your park during it. We rode a couple of rides. After the park tour we got split into groups according to your position. Trainers take you to do some learning stuff. This is also the day you get your costume! Adventureland Merchandise has 3 of them! I have the general Adventureland costume, Pirates of the Caribbean costume, and Glow. Glow is the people who walk around before parades with carts of stuff that light up. I have training for that in a couple of weeks so that should be totally fun! I don’t have any pictures of me in costume yet but I’ll be sure to get some.


After my park tour Chelsea and I went to Magic Kingdom to see the nighttime castle show.


Here we are on the parking tram…


This is me using my Disney ID to get into a park for the very first time!!

Philharmagic. After this we decided to take a picture at every 3d attraction.

Us at the Castle


These are some of my favorite Castle shots from the night. I didn’t take any of the new show so I could just enjoy it for the first time.




No comments:

Post a Comment