Monday, January 31, 2011

The Post that Never Was...

So I wrote this post back in October. While looking through my blog this afternoon to update it and check out what I've done I notice that I can't find it. After a long search I finally realize it doesn't exist. So from the timecapsel of my computer I present to you...

Walt Disney World Bucket List

Instead of typing up notes on 4 chapters like I actually should do I’m instead spending my time writing about all the fabulous things I’m going to do in 3 months and 4 days when I finally move to FL! Some might be cliché but I’m going to work hard to cross off everything on this list. So here we go…


Ride every Attraction

See every show

Visit every resort

See La Nouba

Visit Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures… YAY Harry Potter!!

See the sun rise at the beach

Eat at all the restaurants that appeal to me

See an outdoor movie at all the resorts that show them

Eat a Kitchen Sink – not alone of course

Do the desert party at Magic Kingdom

Be at each park at rope drop at least once

See the Electrical Water Pageant

Have a Disney scavenger hunt

Rent a boat on 7 seas lagoon – if it’s not too expensive

Visit all 4 parks in 1 day and ride at least 3 rides in each Park

Do some tours

Take Funny pictures on rides - http://xkcd.com/chesscoaster/

Watch Fireworks from all the different places outside the MK like the beaches and restaurants

Drink around the world

Have an ADR for breakfast before the park opens

Lazer Tag! Possibly in suits…

Jersey Boys in Tampa

In the Heights in Miami

Les Miserables in Ft. Lauderdale

Wicked and Hair in Orlando

Blue Man Group

Pick a Pearl in Epcot


What Fun! I thought I had more than that on my list but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment